The person nominated will:
- demonstrate a thorough understanding of the nature and impact of mental health issues on individuals and the key people in their lives
- keep abreast of emerging practice
- challenge outdated or poor attitudes and practices
- work to support individuals and their families to take as much control over their lives as they are willing or able to
- act as a role model to colleagues, and
- promote the respect, dignity and wellbeing of individuals using services in all of their work.
Examples of the nominees work should be recorded, together with outcomes.
Sponsored by Home Instead Senior