The nominee will demonstrate outstanding practice, in work with individuals using services and in support for the development of staff. He or she will:
- use evidence based practice to inform daily work practice
- have leadership skills that have positively changed or influenced care delivery
- be an effective team worker who supports the development of colleagues
- demonstrate values that promote holistic, person centred social and health care
- have instigated and participated in research based practice, and
- influenced positive partnership working with individuals using services, members of the community, external agencies and other professionals.
Sponsored by Ontex UK