The nominee will demonstrate outstanding practice, in work with individuals using services and in support for the development of staff. This award is not open to nurses working within the NHS. He or she will:
- use evidence based practice to inform daily work practice
- have leadership skills that have positively changed or influenced care delivery
- be an effective team worker who supports the development of colleagues
- demonstrate values that promote holistic, person centred social and health care
- have instigated and participated in research based practice, and
- influenced positive partnership working with individuals using services, members of the community, external agencies and other professionals.
Sponsored by Ontex UK